CM Addams is an illustrator, painter and graphic novelist. She graduated from Auburn University of Montgomery in 2019 with a bachelor in Visual Arts, and two minors in Graphic Design and Creative Writing.
She enjoys the dark, grotesque and strange aspects hiding in the dark crevices of this world, and adapts it to her work. She is deeply inspired by surrealist horror and symbolist works, especially those done by Salvador Dali, Junji Ito, Odilon Redon, Chapman Brothers, Ernst Fuch, Saccstry, and many others.
You can often see her traveling across the United States at underground art shows and exhibits. Her dream is to be a graphic novelist and a well known horror artist.
Photo taken by Lyanne Peacock
• BA in Visual Arts from Auburn University of Montgomery 2019. Minor in Graphic Design and Creative Writing
• Art Instruction School Inc. 2010
Awards & Clients
• Featured in Montgomery Bus Boycott Gallery at the Rosa Parks Museum in 2005
• 3rd place in 2008's Roxie Lancaster Literary Competition
• 2 merit awards from Illustrator Magazine in 2009-2010
• Created illustration for Starship Sound & Recordings
• Featured as guest artist for The Last Page Grand Opening, MS 2018
• 808 Heady: Art of Noize Art and Music Exhibit, Wetumpka, AL 2017
• "Exploding the Canon: An Exhibition of Women's Art" at the AUM Gallery, AL 2017
• Various Battle&Brew's Art Show Exhibits in Sandy Springs, GA 2018
• Solo exhibit featured at KRUonMtMeigs in Montgomery,AL 2018